Tuesday, August 15, 2006

IT JUST HIT ME!,like now...


Yep!It just hit me..the truth... a truly blinding realisation of the "actual" occurence / situation. In life you (yes u) must be the driver to go and find the hidden treasure (what ever your fancy is). To quote Desiderata : " You are the child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars - You have the right to be here"

To quote Brand New Heavies : " You are the universe and there's nothing you can't do! If you can concieve it then you can achieve it, that's why i believe in you and you believe in me"

To sit and wait for the earth to spin / orbit till it stops on your name is irresponsibly,stupid. I'm actually gatvol of people who sit, literally, on their fat bums and wait for ish to be done for them. It doesnt really take much to do something. Last night i had 5 seconds to make a decision and whichever choice i make it had it's own repercussions. I made the wrong one and an hour later i was paying for it with my happiness in exchange for some momentary sadness. The moral of the story is that i believe i was proactive enough to make the decision. I didn't wait for someone to come and make it for me. As black and white the options were - i knew there's always the aftermath.

Now to all bummers who sit and wait for me and the rest of the working, get-up-and-get-my-own-sh*t type of people - I just suggest you wake up and smell the f*cking rotten eggs since the smell of coffee obviously didn't do the trick! Get up! Get up! To quote a great man HS : " Move, jou fokken njaahh!"

Time ticks
With my ideas my brain itches
Time talks
Know where u going, get yo own clocks
Not time for procrastination
We need deep monetary penetration
Some wicked sensation
Wake up my BLACK nation....


I'm actually very proud of all the knowledge and talents GOD has given me and try to embrace it in its truest form. I suggest you do the same. Maintain. Up yo game!
I always tell people worth telling that it's very unfair to wake up and come to work 300 times in a year and only get paid 12 times. Be your own boss. Get paid major 300 times! If thats not enough you can add the weekends and pump it upto 352!
We as blacks sometimes excersize not judgement, none what so ever..(i hold it till next time)

The nic is calling-i guess ya'll are saved by the smoke...

Laters!


No comments: