Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Once Upon A POET!

here's a lil sumin' i wrote 3-4 yrs ago, it was actually a hiphop track and i cut it short to make a poem.. and the other one i just felt like taking ish of my chest,yes,we do get high and say strange thingz..enjoy!

Life Could Never Be Another Jail

Life could never be another jail
Leaving me sad and pale
Wish I could rewind the days
Change the decision I made
I'm caught up in a situation
Contemplating on the next move
I should be making
Need to change course in my direction
Escape this sick repetition
Life could never be another jail
Got a thousand things to say In love triangles
Peeps are left dazed in tangles
Leave space for when things dismantles
As it aint roses and gloom
When emptiness fills the room
Free your dome Needless to say
We craft our own ways
Our thoughts determines how we play
As Life could never be another jail.


Copyright ©2006 BlackModz
*******************************************************************

Someday

Someday i know it'll end
all the pain,suffering,the struggle
but today i need to make ammends
Someday it'll burst,my bubble
with eyes wide open i wait
eagerly hoping i wont be late
Someday all this will turn
to joy,success,love,oneness with
the universe,provoke me to write
a verse my thoughts i'll disperse
Someday comes after some days
here today gone tomorrow
leaving me in sorrow
Maybe someday is just another day
Today is the day to enjoy life
Accept the food on my platter
But it needs to get better
Empty soul full of hope
Darkness cant rule my life
All will be revealed....someday


Copyright ©2006 BlackModz

No comments: