Thursday, March 09, 2006

Eternal Link


Funny how we meet people and for ages to come they still have an impact in our lives, even when you haven't seen or spoken to them in many moons. For instance take my friend Ras Tafari, we haven't spoken or seen each other for ages but when my phone rang this morning and it was Ras on the other end, i knew today is a good day indeed. Around 08H45 this morning i got a call from Lazzara Leecher to inform me that my asset is ready for the taking,splendid! i thought to myself. What a great start to the day,to add more vodka to the magharita, Ras called as if the universe was on my dial. This is one of the very few people that i shared my life with and with their influence shaped the kind of person i am today. The eternal link i have with Ras Tafari is one that can't be quantified in any monetary terms, it's like we were made to meet and be friends.

A lot has come and gone between us but one thing that remains constant is our understanding of each other and our trully blessed friendship.If i ever had to choose a friend again, Ras would the one.1Love Ras,keep the fire burning..Babylon mus' gwan down.Irie still.

No comments: